Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Nude, again.

 I love this outfit. It's simple and elegant, and can be worn on many occasions. That being said, I'm not overly enthusiastic on the so called "trend setter" Kim Kardashian which some would say the style originates from. Personally, I have a very mixed view on Kim and the whole Kardashian family, but I won't get into that now and tarnish my pretty blog post. (lol)


















  I have to point out that I am extremely disappointed about the condition of my coat in these pictures. I really didn't notice how creased it was whilst taking the photos! But, whats done is done and I'm sure you can get the "feel" of the outfit nevertheless.

  This dress is almost everything I've ever dreamed of. The texture of it is actually very thick, but for some reason it doesn't smooth over my stomach and as you can see, I have multiple bumps over my rib cage and general belly area, even though I'm most definitely sucking in my tummy in all these photos. I'm probably making excuses for a bad diet and lack of sit ups, aren't I? I'll start my diet tomorrow, or the next day...

Coat: Missguided
Dress: H&M (Sold out)
Shoes: Boohoo 

4 comments:

  1. Super chic and cute look!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! xxx
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude is just perfect!! Totally love your coat darling! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post,

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogger, GFC, IG and Bloglovin'?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete