Wednesday, 21 January 2015

A failed attempt at all white.

When I planned this outfit I visioned myself looking super cool, pristine and sharp in clean all white combo. It kind of went to plan, apart from the fact my Asos jeans are half a shade lighter than the rest of the clothes, thus making them look a little bit dirty. Lets pretend you don't notice. I'll get better at this eventually. 

















I would recommend an outfit similar to this for daytime wear. But please, I beg you, do not go out to any sort of party or gathering unless you are some type of saint. I recently endured a horrific incident where I wore some brand new white high waisted leggings paired with a white cropped turtle neck top on a night out. I have to admit, I thought I looked pretty cool. Unfortunately I kind of forgot myself and got disgustingly drunk. The next morning I was honestly wearing a tie-dye black and grey coord, and the stains STILL haven't come out. I cry at night. 

I'll never be the girl who can wear all white and not spill something on it.

Coat: Asos
Top: Boohoo
Jeans: Asos
Heels: Nelly
Rings: Asos

13 comments:

  1. Nothing failed in this outfit hun, you look GREAT! Love this coat, so winter chic! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing <3

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely haven't failed this - you look incredible! The scale of white with some 'whites' not being as white as others can be SO annoying, but this actually still kind of works as an all-white look. The heels are gorgeous and I love your nails- ah!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, so cute!!!

    Check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole outfit just looks stunning on you!♥
    And by the way, you have a great figure ;)

    Best wishes, GildaJolie
    at gildajolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. it still look nice!!! i mean white look can never go disastrous anyway!!

    Have a lovely week ahead
    Stay in touch
    xoxo

    P.s New post in my blog



    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!! :)

    www.yolantarosetta.blogspot.co.uk

    Yolanta xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the minimalistic look with a pop of color!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic

    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete