Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Denim on Denim












 I feel like I've been so inconsistent blogging recently; usually I take the time to follow everyone back and leave a few comments, but I've been so overwhelmed with starting a new job recently it has left me no time to sit down and relax, and actually sort my life out. But anyway, I'm now trying to get into a new routine which will hopefully calm things down.
  This is an outfit which I wore last week just hanging out with friends in the city. I have to admit, I didn't actually wear these heels, as I knew I would be doing a lot of walking, but I thought they added a nice touch for pictures.
  I have always seriously loved the denim on denim look. I remember in high school my friends would laugh and my outfit combinations, and joke only I could pull it off as it was "so unstylish", but I've always just wore what I wanted regardless of whether it is the current trend.

Leather Jacket: H&M
Denim shirt: River Island - sold out
White top: Primark - ripped it myself to tie up
Jeans: H&M - bought in-store


10 comments:

  1. Love the layering!

    xo,
    Kris

    http://withlovefromkris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love denim on denim! And you look DAMN hot honey, wow!!!!
    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!!


    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a dope outfit

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit ;)
    Thanks for your comment :)

    xo

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue with white is my favorite combo. You look stunning girl. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WERK MAA!!! You're stunning! xx
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful

    Have a lovely week ahead
    stay in touch

    Ps THERES A NEW POST IN MY BLOG

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit! All the best to your new job!
    Happy weekend, sweetie! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit! You look hot
    Thankyou for visiting my blog
    xx

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete