Thursday, 25 September 2014

Little Green Dress

Hi everyone! 













The colours of this outfit represent my begrudging feeling towards the forthcoming cold weather of the winter months. This is such a confusing time of year - one second its so hot and humid, the next its either pouring it down with rain or freezing places which shouldn't be froze (lol)

Anyway, this is a short, simple and sweet outfit which I literally threw on.  I am in love with these boots which I may or may not have stole from my sisters room (pls don't get angry, haha????) 

Coat: Vintage - Designed for T
Dress: Vintage WH100 by WON HUNDRED
Boots: Topshop - bought ages ago so no longer in stock

8 comments:

  1. Love the photos so much!
    Make sure you keep posting miss!


    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and a lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fatima!! I'll check out your blog shortly.. I just clicked on your bio and I have to say you are so beautiful!!
      Chione XX

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! I love those shoes, gutted they are no longer in topshop!

    Yolanta
    www.yolantarosetta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! They pictures don't even do them justice, they have studs all over them which make them that little bit different.

      Chione XX

      Delete
  4. Very nice. Great colour. I really like this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love it!! Really nice style :)
    www.couturelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete