Monday, 15 September 2014

Kefalonia, 2014



 For the past two summers I have spent some time visiting my friend Melina on her home island of Kefalonia in Greece. The island itself is absolutely breathtaking, and I love how natural and peaceful it is - an opposite to some of its neighbouring islands such as Zante and Corfu, where the non-stop partying can become a bit overwhelming, not something that I personally would pay money to go and do. We spent the majority of our time in the town of Agia Efimia, which has a picturesque port where spent most of our time hanging with the locals and on the beaches.

I always have such an amazing time in Kefalonia, it almost feels like a third home to me now - second to Sao Paulo. Hopefully next spring I will be able to return and explore more of the island. 
































































Sorry for the thousand pictures. Well, actually, I'm not sorry because look how beautiful they are.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for so many gorgeous pictures. You two are also gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on kefalonya ..are you visit melissani lake? is fantatic

    ReplyDelete