Sunday, 28 September 2014

ASOS X MISSGUIDED

Happy Saturday… here is my outfit of the day. 

















I've decided to try and make regular outfit posts before I go travelling in an attempt to fill my blog up a bit. What do you guys think of this outfit? I am in love with this yellow coat from Missguided - the fit and texture are perfect to keep warm in the coming winter months. My favourite item from this outfit has got to be the strappy Steve Madden heels - they literally go with anything and are really easy to walk in because of the lace up detail! I'm honestly so glad I found them on Asos, I had been looking for some black strappy heels for a while as they always just pull an outfit together so well. 





7 comments:

  1. This outfit post is perf! that skirt suits you so much.
    Love your blog so far babe, what do you need advice for! haha if you wanna chat my twitter is @Modenads I use that for business etc x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just love your blog and was curious to see your advice on my own. Thanks.. I may be in touch at some point! :) XX

      Delete
  2. Love this jacket, the colour is amazing! Need something like this!

    Yolanta
    www.yolantarosetta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yolanta!! It is soooo comfortable and yeah the colour is so bright and cheerful, which will be a pretty cool contrast in the winter. Thanks for the comment! XX

      Delete
  3. Oh wow babe you have some KILLER style!! I love it <3 you look amazing and your blog is fab <3

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I appreciate this comment so much as I looove your blog your style is on point! XX

      Delete
  4. Saia e casaco lindo! Bom look :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete